Open Today 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Here to serve the Medical Center Powdersville physician practices and the community, Baptist Easley Imaging Services makes the latest imaging technology convenient.
The imaging suite is accredited by The American College of Radiology. And your tests will be conducted by accredited technologists and read by Board-certified radiologists. Nuclear Medicine tests use isotopes to detect abnormalities in a variety of organs.
Screening and Diagnostic Tests:
- CT scan. An X-ray and computer procedure that combines many images to generate cross-sectional views — and three-dimensional images — of the body.
- Ultrasound. A test that uses sound waves to “see” inside your body.
- Mammogram. A test to locate lumps or other abnormalities in the breast.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). A test to identify problems with the brain, joint, or spine.
- Ankle Brachial Indicies (ABI). A non-invasive testing of the peripheral vascular arterial flow to determine peripheral vascular disease (PVD), using blood pressure cuffs and Doppler ultrasound (Echocardiogram).
- CT, M–F, 8:30am–5pm
- Ultrasound, M–F, 8:30am–5pm
- Mammography (screening only), M–F, 7am–noon
- MRI, M–F, 7am–7pm
For more information, call 864.295.7500.
Our Outpatient Laboratory at Medical Center Powdersville provides a collection site for laboratory testing by certified technologists and technicians. Medical Center Powdersville offers:
- Fast, convenient access
- No appointment necessary
- Ample parking
- Onsite registration
8:30am until 5pm, Monday-Friday
11404 Anderson Road
Greenville, SC 29611