864-855-2737 | (864) 855-2221
|Monday||8:30 a.m - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m - 12:00 p.m.|
The physicians at Advanced GYN have been providing gynecological care for women in the Easley area for more than 30 years. Focusing on GYN care, our practice provides well-care exams, contraceptive management, hormone replacement, laproscopic gynecological surgeries, hormone replacement therapy, and personalized cancer prevention beginning with genetic testing. Advanced GYN does not perform obstetrical care
Read below for more information about Advanced GYN. Email ADVinfo@baptisteasley.org if you have any questions or comments. If you have any questions—or would like to schedule an appointment—please get in touch with us at the address and phone number above.
Appointments and Emergencies
Our office is open Monday through Thursday from 8:30am until 5:00pm, and Friday from 8:30am until noon. Patients are seen by scheduled appointments. To schedule an appointment, call 864.855.2737. We ask that you give us at least a 24 hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
If you have an emergency that cannot wait until the office re-opens, please call Baptist Easley Hospital at 864.442.7200 to have our physician paged. Go to the nearest emergency room or urgent care, or call 9-1-1 if appropriate.
Please be advised that no medication or medication refills will be called in outside of normal business hours.
Fees and Insurance
We accept most insurance plans including Medicare. We accept Medicaid on referral from a primary care physician if you are a Pickens County resident. If you have a question regarding our fees or your bill, please call our office at 864.855.2737 or the Central Billing Office at 855.5104.
We are happy to file your insurance for you, but please understand that copays and any anticipated balances are due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
We care about your privacy and the confidentiality of your medical record. We will strive to protect you and your record. Because of this standard, be assured that your information is not released to another source without your written consent.
Advanced GYN offers many gynecological services to our patients including, but not limited to:
- Hormone replacement therapy customized for your body
- Wellness/preventive exams
- Annual exams with screening labs
- Gynecological problem exams
- Breast exams with mammograms and follow up
- Pap smears and management
- Contraceptive counseling and management
- Family planning counseling
- Evaluation and treatment of osteoporosis
- Removal of moles and skin tags
- Medical treatment of endometriosis
- Hormonal and nonhormonal treatment of postmenopausal symptoms
- Vulvar disorder evaluation and treatment
Individualized cancer prevention plans for women and men to include:
- screening, genetic testing, and counseling for inheritable cancers
- increased surveillance
- medical prevention
- operative prevention
Minimally invasive surgery to include:
- total laparoscopic hysterectomy
- laparoscopic pelvic pain assessment and treatment
- laparoscopic endometriosis removals
- laparoscopic sterilization