We care about your comfort. Not just physically, but also spiritually. Our Chaplaincy Services are offered to you with this in mind.
Our staff chaplain is available to you and your family 24 hours a day, seven days a week, during your stay—long or short—at Baptist Easley Hospital. All you have to do is call 442.7628, or ask a nurse or hospital staff member to contact the chaplain for you.
The chaplain is on-site Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm. After hours, one of several local pastors serve as chaplain associates and are available to you any time of day or night.
Other spiritual resources available at Baptist Easley Hospital include:
- Use of our hospital Chapel located on the second floor opposite to the entrance of the critical care unit (CCU). The Chapel is available for prayer and meditation, or consultation.
- Submission of prayer requests in Prayer Boxes located in the Chapel, the CCU waiting room, the outpatient waiting room, and at the elevator near the nursing station on McKissick.
- Access to Care Note displays containing topical pamphlets for adults, children and teens. The displays are located in the hall leading our of inpatient surgery, at the entrance to the Emergency Department, and in the snack area of the Critical Care waiting room. Some pamphlets are available in Spanish.
- Access to Prayer-on-the-Air, morning and evening prayers broadcast throughout the hospital and available by telephone at any time by dialing 442.7803.
- Availability of Bibles and prayer booklets in patient rooms.