Prep Time:55 min.
- Cooking Spray
- 22oz. frozen corn – thawed
- ½ cup Fresh Red Pepper Seeded & Minced
- ½ cup Fresh Green Pepper Seeded & Minced
- 9 oz. Canned Chopped Green Chiles Drained Well
- 4 cups Grated Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 2/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups Mayo
- Preheat the oven to 350°F high fan.
- Grease an oval dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the corn, both kinds of peppers, chiles, cheeses and mayonnaise until fully combined.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared oval dish and bake, uncovered, until bubbly around the edges, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve the dip warm from the oven with corn chips.