Roger C. Peace Rehabilitation Hospital focuses on the treatment of individuals with physical and/or cognitive impairments. As a result of more than 30 years of experience in inpatient and outpatient specialty care, RCPRH is one of the most respected rehabilitation centers in the Southeast and a leader in caring for people with brain injuries.
Baptist Easley Hospital patients now have easy access to physical, occupational, and speech therapy to assist them as they transition to a home setting or re-enter community life.
Referral services, including appointment scheduling, are available for the Greenville Memorial Hospital RCPRH campus. The 53-bed facility provides inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services for orthopaedic, neurology, and neurosurgery patients who need longer and more intensive therapies.
Our outpatient Neurological Rehabilitation program features an interdisciplinary approach to restoring and maximizing function that is lost due to stroke, traumatic brain injury, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, spinal cord injury, Gillian-Barre Syndrome, ALS, or other neurological conditions. Our caring staff includes physical, occupational, and speech therapists.
Services include, but are not limited to the following:
Outpatient Physical Therapy Services
- Progressive diseases (i.e. MS, Parkinson’s Disease)
- Kinesio taping
- Functional mobility
- Fine motor/gross coordination
- Fall risk
- Prosthetic/orthotic training
- Individualized progressive strength training and endurance training
- Medically complex
- Specialized geriatric assessments and exercise prescription
Outpatient Occupational Therapy Services
- Kinesio taping
- Serial/inhibitory casting of upper extremity
- Basic splinting of upper extremity
- Home management/safety
- Visual-perceptual deficits
- Executive functioning
- Energy conservation and work simplification
- Orthopaedic conditions of the upper extremity and hand therapy
Outpatient Speech Therapy Services
- Receptive/expressive language
- Motor speech
- Cognitive retraining
- Vital stim
Roger C. Peace Rehabilitation Hospital, RCP therapy, a service of Baptist Easley Hospital
1807-A East Main Street
Easley, SC 29640