|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Our imaging services are accredited by The American College of Radiology. And your tests will be conducted by accredited technologists and read by Board-certified radiologists. Nuclear Medicine tests use isotopes to detect abnormalities in a variety of organs.
Medical Center Powdersville
11404 Anderson Road, Greenville, SC 29611
- CT (outpatient), M-F, 8:30am-5pm
- Ultrasound, M–F, 8:30am-5pm
- Mammography (screening only), M–F, 7am-noon
- MRI (outpatient), M–F, 7am-7pm
Baptist Easley Hospital
200 Fleetwood Drive, Easley, SC 29640
- CT – Scheduled as needed.
- Ultrasound – 8am–5pm, with after-hours emergency call-back
- Mammography – M–F, 8:30am–5:00pm
- MRI (inpatient) – M–F, 1:00am–5:00pm, Sat, 8am-12pm
- Diagnostic X-ray – 24/7
Screening and Diagnostic Tests:
- CT Scan. An X-ray and computer procedure that combines many images to generate cross-sectional views — and three-dimensional images — of the body.
- Ultrasound. A test that uses sound waves to “see” inside your body.
- Mammogram. A test to locate lumps or other abnormalities in the breast.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). A test used to identify problems with the brain, joint, or spine.
Baptist Easley is a leader in bringing you the latest, most advanced healthcare options. That’s why we’ve been fine-tuning our digital mammography technology and expertise for nearly three years.
Schedule your digital mammogram at Baptist Easley this year. It’s the best technology around. And when something better comes along, we’ll have it first.