|Monday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
Baptist Easley Hospital’s Pastoral Counseling Service provides counseling, consultation, and education services for the entire community. Focusing on individual, couples, and family therapy, our licensed counseling professionals work to stabilize family dynamics, enhance quality of life, and protect valued relationships.
You are unique and so are your challenges. They can be overwhelming at times, so we work with you, one-on-one, to manage them while understanding and honoring your values, beliefs, and goals.
Professionals at the Baptist Easley Pastoral Counseling Center handle issues including, but not limited to:
- Marriage and family therapy
- Grief resolution
- Treatment of anxiety and depression
- Stress management
- Consultation and referral services
- Child and adolescent concerns
In the community
The Pastoral Counseling Service is a referral resource supporting churches, schools, caregivers, businesses, and the psychiatric and professional communities in our area.
We also provide credentialed supervision for counselors seeking to improve their skills or seeking state licensure as professional counselors or marriage and family therapists.
Download and complete the following forms prior to your first visit with a counselor.
- Community Care and Counseling of Laurens, 300 West Main Street, Laurens. In partnership with First Baptist Church of Laurens.
- Community Counseling of Pendleton, 351 South Broad Street, Pendleton. In partnership with First Baptist Church Pendleton.
We accept most major insurance plans and will bill your insurance company as a courtesy.
With the support of our Convenant Partners, we offer a sliding fee scale to those who qualify. To make this counseling ministry available on a sliding fee scale, proof of income is required.
Our Convenant Partners
- Easley First Baptist Church
- Easley Presbyterian Church
- Pendleton First Baptist Church
- Laurens First Baptist Church
Become a Covenant Partner
Covenant Churches and Covenant Business Partners provide scholarship support for our services and receive benefits for their employees or members. If your church or business is interested in partnering with Baptist Easley Hospital Pastoral Counseling Services, call Rev. Kathy Chamlee, Clinical Director, at (864) 442-7585.